Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: Home/Field based - We have several opportunities available for experienced Assessor's across the South East in the following areas:
- Greater London
- Berkshire x2
- L2 and 3 Delivery £26,500 - Including Location Allowance + Learner Completion Bonus (Location allowance varies based on candidate location) + fantastic benefits and personal development options.
- Level 5 Delivery £28,500 - Including Location Allowance + Learner Completion Bonus (Location allowance varies based on candidate location) + fantastic benefits and personal development options.
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Childcare (New Standards) Levels 2 and 3 (Level 5 if competent to do so).
- Deliver / support learners with Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors will be required to actively recruit and sign-up learners to grow and maintain own caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must have experience of delivering full qualifications in Childcare (New Standards) including Functional Skills in Maths and English (L2).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Childcare.
- Level 3 delivery requires candidates to hold their own Level 3 in Childcare.
- Level 5 delivery requires candidates to hold their own Level 5 Foundation Degree in Childcare, and ideally occupational competency at Senior Advanced Practitioner level.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.