Room Leader - Handsworth Wood, Birmingham (B20)
You will be dedicated and passionate about supporting young children's learning in an exciting and stimulating environment. You will also have enthusiasm and dedication to offering high quality education to all children.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 40hours per week
Pay: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a room leader (desirable but not essential)
- Have 1 years post qualifying experience.
- Hold at least a NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification.
- Hold a valid paediatric first aid certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication both written and verbal
In return you will receive:
- Starting 28 days holiday increasing by 1 day's holiday for each full year of service
- Access to an extensive training package
- Paediatric first aid training every three years
- Food hygiene training every three years
- Opportunity for promotion / role development
- Cooked meal with the children at lunchtime
- Fair and respectful owners and managers who are trained in staff wellbeing
- Staff uniform and locker provided
Our client is committed to safeguarding children and all roles are subject to at least 2 satisfactory references and appropriate DBS checks.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Reference AC2834 and ask for Sammy.