Isebrook School, Kettering, NN15 6PT
Level 4 Teaching Assistant (Connected Provision)
Actual - £16,224.24 - £17,562.20
Hours: 37 hrs per week; 39 weeks per year
Isebrook School is a successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities. As part of the growing Creating Tomorrow Academy Trust we are looking for enthusiastic and resilient colleagues, who will champion our students and be 'deliberately bothered' about students' academic, social and emotional progress.
We have several exciting opportunities to expand our amazing Connected Provision team. We are seeking to recruit a Level 4 Teaching Assistant who is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for students within our Connected Provision.
The role will entail working with a dedicated team of teachers, a middle leader, co-ordinator and other teaching assistants to support students within our Connected Provision. This provision is currently based on-site at Isebrook but will eventually be based offsite, close to Kettering town centre, and is for students whose primary need is cognition and learning with associated SEMH and ASD needs. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Isebrook, as it grows, and to develop the provision from the outset.
* Passionate about supporting students with learning disabilities and SEMH needs
* Able to promote a love for learning
* Able to support students to reach their EHCP outcomes
* Passionate about supporting students to identify success
* A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
* Able to work on own initiative
* Able to motivate and lead by example
* A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of supporting students with learning difficulties, autism and associated social and communication difficulties.
* A reflective and resilient practitioner
* Able to think outside the box and always go the extra mile
* Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
* A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our students
* A strong ethos and collaborative working
* Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
* A rigorous induction programme
* Opportunities for quality professional development
* A holistic consultative approach to each young person
* Well-being package including advice, support and guidance.
* Recognition for attendance and Perkbox!
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For more information, and to request an application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education
(Please note CVs cannot be accepted)
Applications will be considered upon receipt. Please return your application asap.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.