Education World is a local education recruitment agency renowned for outstanding service by both our supply staff and partner schools. We are one of the market leaders in the area and as such, are enlisted by local schools to recruit for teaching and school support staff with all levels of experience.
We are currently working on behalf of a valued partner school in Bishop Aucklandto recruit fora full-time Teaching Assistant
- Full-time (8:30-3:30 Mon-Fri).
- Key stage 2, Year 6
- 1:1 SEN Support
- ASAP start - ongoing.
-£350-400 per week
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have prior experience in supporting teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Ideally have experience working 1:1 with children
- Must have (or be willing to apply for) an Enhanced DBS. (preferably on the update service)
- Will be adaptable and professional.
WHY WORK FOR EDUCATION WORLD:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE, we do not use umbrella companies).
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team, many of whom are ex-teachers themselves!
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Paid work opportunities during school holidays.
- Free enhanced DBS (Ts&Cs apply).
Education World is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Education World is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children in education and ensure all safeguarding and compliance checks are carried out in-line with REC guidelines. For a number of years, Education World has been awarded the esteemed Certificate of REC Audited Education Status which is regarded as the gold standard of education recruitment practice.
Feel free to visit our Trustpilot page to read first-hand reviews of our outstanding service from EW supply staff past and present (we're currently rated 4.9/5 stars). https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/education-world.co.uk