English Teacher | High Barnet, Barnet | September 2022
An English Teacher is required to join this thriving High Barnet based Secondary school from September 2022 to help up to KS5. This English Teacher opportunity will see you joining an experienced and supportive English department who are excited at the idea of a new teacher joining their department. This English Teacher opportunity can be an experienced English Teacher or an ECT.
- Outstanding 11-18 Secondary School based in High Barnet, Barnet
- Full-time, permanent school contract to start in September 2022
- Close-knit supportive English department
- Energetic, innovative, and creative English department
- Regular CPD, training and progression
This English Teacher opportunity will see you joining an experienced and passionate HOD lead by a fantastic Head Teacher. If you are looking for a new opportunity for September 2022 then this could be the one for you!
Ribbons & Reeves are Londons leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this English Teacher, High Barnet, Barnet. For other roles like this, check out our website, search Ribbons & Reeves. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this English Teacher role.
- UK Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, SCITT, or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top 20 UK university within English
- Ability to deliver outstanding attainment and achievements up to KS5
- Innovative and creative approach ready to engage, enthuse and progress learning
- Exceptional subject knowledge up to A-Levels