Our client is seeking a Relief Pharmacist to cover Pharmacist Manager and Second Pharmacist absence across their stores in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, independent, community pharmacy group with an excellent operations team who are available to support you.
This will be on a 4- or 5-day week, with shifts between 8.30am - 7.00pm.(Most days are 9.00am 6.00pm)Requirements for the Pharmacist
Role Responsibilitiesfor the Pharmacist
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist
- Suitable for newly qualified Pharmacists or experienced Pharmacists
- Customer-focussed who enjoys delivering a good service.
- Enjoys offering services such as NMS, Flu Vaccinations, Blood pressure checks and PGDs.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package details:
- Dispensing Prescription medicine to the public in accordance with the regulations and contractual obligations.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting GPs orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibles and prescribing errors.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, labelling medicines.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing Technicians workflow, verifying their preparation, and labelling of medicines verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of healthcare professionals, counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with NHS contractual obligations and GPHC regulations.
- Supervising the preparation of dossette boxes and checking them off.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Counselling and advising the public on the treatments of minor ailments.
- £19.00 to £24.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Loyalty bonus after 1 year of service (£1000).
- 5 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays.
- GPhC registration fees paid.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777 to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions.