Nursery Manager, North Manchester
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager with a proven track record to oversee all aspects of quality compliance and legislation and to lead our diverse team to ensure the highest quality of care in our well established Nursery in the North of Manchester.
- Managing the day to day running of the nursery setting.
- Will be responsible for creating invoices and the collection of fees.
- The recruitment and ongoing training and development of all staff.
- To ensure all staff adhere to the setting policies and procedures and government guidance.
- Managing occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
- Maintaining accurate accounts and produce management information in accordance with the company procedure.
- Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parent's and carers.
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with local authority and other agencies.
The ideal candidate :
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role in delivery of services to young children.
- A childcare and education qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 or above.
- A leadership and management qualification (preferable)
- A current first Aid qualification.
- A sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years old.
- An up to date DBS.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact Lucy on 01775 720321 and quote Reference AC1679