Teacher of Religious Education
Are you a well-qualified, innovative, and enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Studies?
Maybe you are looking for a new role that is better suited to your skillset and personality?
Perhaps you are looking for your first permanent teaching role, an opportunity to showcase your skillset?
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, dont hesitate to apply for this Teacher of Religious Education role.
Teacher of Religious Education The Role
- Permanent, full-time role
- £25,714 £36,961 per annum
- September 2022 Start
- Plan and conduct secondary Religious Education and some RSHE lessons
- Support, monitor and feedback the academic progress of students
- Become a valuable member of a collaborative department
Teacher of Religious Education The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Outstanding Secondary Academy
- Highly qualified and experienced staff that are committed to ensuring that every pupil reaches their potential
- Positive, friendly, and supportive ethos which enables all of our students to make progress, both academically and in their personal development
- Supportive and nurturing working environment with CPD opportunities
Teacher of Religious Education Person Specification
- Well-qualified, innovative, and enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Studies
- QTS and a Religious Education related degree
- An excellent classroom practitioner, who has enthusiasm for their subject
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- Passionate about education and students progress
Click Apply Now and send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers today to apply for this exciting Teacher of Religious Educationrole!