Teaching Assistant Cheadle
Teaching Assistantneeded ASAP across Secondary Schools in the Cheadlearea.
Are you currently looking for:
- Flexible working opportunities to fit around your daily commitments?
- The ability to choose when and where you wish to work?
- A new rewarding work experience within the education sector?
About the role:
We are currently working with a high number of secondary schools within the Cheadlearea who are seeking Teaching Assistantsto work on a daily supply basis.
You can expect to work directly within a secondary school classroom where you will be providing 1-on-1 support to the students.
No teaching qualifications necessary. We are looking for applicants who can be made available as soon as possible.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain experience within some of the best UK based schools (great for those looking to progress into a career within Education
- Work with pupils providing assistance where needed confidently, work on a1:1 basis, as well as in small groups or full classrooms.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working with Key stage 3 and 4 pupils this can include experience not in schools such as a youth mentor, instructor, club leaders etc.
- Display confident classroom management and behaviour strategies
- Good availability, being able to work under short notice
- Be resilient, reliable and passionate about excelling within education with a real enthusiasm for inspiring pupils to engage with their learning and development
- Experience working with SEND Pupils is highly advantageous, but not necessary.