Leaders in Care are looking to recruit a Cosmetic Nurse to work with the one of London's leading private hospitals. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an award winning service that specialises in Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery. This position will be based in their state-of-the-art hospital located on Harley Street which offers over 1,000 different cosmetic procedures.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be supporting Surgeons, Doctors and the wider Healthcare team to deliver specialist life-changing procedures. With a total of 8 premises, we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Criteria for this Cosmetic Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with valid NMC PIN
- Post registration experience in a general surgical or medical area.
- Experience of plastic surgery nursing and working in breast care management would be desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
- Awareness of evidence-based practice and the importance of research-based care.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively and work as part of a team.
Responsibilities for this Cosmetic Nurse opportunity include:
- Provide individualised patient care of the highest standard.
- Promote a patient focused approach to care as well as safe practice and professional conduct.
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
- Coordinate the patients discharge arrangements and complete patient documentation correctly.
- Contribute to research and development programmes as well as uphold quality initiatives that improve 'customer care' and participate in the audit process.
A snapshot of the Cosmetic Nurse package is:
- An attractive salary of up to £41,503 per annum
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company pension scheme up to 20%
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Cosmetic Nurse opportunity, please click "APPLY" or contact Ehsan on 07533113393 for further information.
REF - LIC_SJ_EA_APR