Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Researcher Protein Quantitation (Organic Mass Spectrometry) Role
A well-established company, who provide a range of measurement products and services which underpin the safety of the public, are looking for a Researcher Protein Quantitation (Organic Mass Spectrometry) to join their incredibly exciting scientific team in London.
Researcher Protein Quantitation (Organic Mass Spectrometry) Role:
- Delivery of core metrology research programs
- Developing and validating mass spectrometry-based methods for quantification of clinical biomarkers
- Presenting results at national and international meetings and preparing technical reports
- Maintaining instrument performance
- Training/supervision of research analysts
- Writing peer review publications
Researcher Protein Quantitation (Organic Mass Spectrometry) Requirements:
- PhD or equivalent industrial experience on quantification of proteins in biological fluids
- Experience in developing LC-QQQ methods for protein quantification and protein sequencing
- Experience in protein characterisation and glycosylation profiling is also desirable.
- In depth knowledge of sample clean up strategies for quantification of proteins/peptides in biological matrices
- In depth chromatographic knowledge and practical experience
- In depth knowledge of mass spectrometry
In return, you will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week.