Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Junior Garment Technologist
Junior Garment Technician: - The Company
This design led supplier company is at the top of their game. Supplying to an impressive client list on the high street. There is great career progression available in this company.
Junior Garment Technician: - The Candidate
This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail, and good people skills.
- Previous UK Garment Industry Experience is required.
- You will need to have good communication skills
- Very organised and good time management skills
- Accurate, precise & methodical. Both in measuring garments and keeping accurate records.
- Confident & Enthusiastic
- Excellent IT skills Word & Excel
- Must be able to work under pressure to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
Junior Garment Technician: - The Role
- Working on design led women wear collections
- Assisting the garment technicians in the day to day running the department.
- Working very closely with the Design and Production team
- Attending fit meetings with the garment technologist, taking notes
- Measuring to spec
- Create graded spec.
- Monitor the critical path
- Daily Liaison with factories overseas