Product Project Management - Tech Startup - Fantastic Opportunity - London / Hybrid Working - up to £45k + benefits
- Product Project Management - Tech Product Delivery
- One of the fastest-growing EdTech startups in the UK
- Central London office with hybrid working offered
- Were looking for a passionate, creative and dynamic individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Incredible opportunity to lead and champion a product that is shaking up the industry
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development, being a founding employee - potential career progression to Head of Product Operations > VP Operations > COO
- £32k -£45k (Dependent on Experience)
The tech Product Project Manager will be intrinsic to helping drive growth in the UK, and internationally in the future. You will coach and manage a team of creators and analysts and will be responsible for making every campaign achieve the impact that the clients want.
Were looking for someone with experience coaching in agile development for Tech Engineering teams, youll ideally have a background in projects and/or change (Project Manager, Scrum Master etc.) and will have gained experience in a startup or scaleup environment.
Whats on offer:
This role offers incredible opportunities for personal growth and promotion as the company grows. Our client is offering a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis on a Thursday and Friday, if you so wish.
Key responsibilities as the Product Project Manager will include:
- Building, developing and maintaining the performance measures of the business through strong analysis and delivering visual and action biased reporting
- Driving performance improvements in product support and the engineering team
- Reporting directly to the leadership team
- Owning the delivery of a suite of visual dashboards and summary reports across Product Operations (from onboarding, in-life and renewals)
- Driving continuous improvement of delivery management effectiveness by providing actionable feedback on the impact of interventions and decisions
- Bringing in best operation practices (i.e. Lean, Flow and Kaizen) in order to optimise for increased productivity whilst improving quality across the team and product
What were looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Project Management, Scrum Master, Change Management or Product Operations role within a startup or scaleup environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience coaching in agile development for Technical Engineering teams
- Excellent relationship and people management skills with clear communication abilities
- Passionate, focused and driven to succeed
- Proactive, persistent, energetic and resilient attitude
- Smart, creative and able to think rapidly on your feet
- IT literate with a love of using technology
Interested in this startup Tech Product Project Manager role?
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door of a fast-growing EdTech startup that is destined to go far!
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes that were looking for, dont hesitate - ensure your CV showcases all of your talents and submit it ASAP, quoting AE - Product Project Manager - Startup