Are you an experienced Audit Manager seeking a role in a larger firm? Or are you an Assistant Audit Manager ready to step up and take on the Manager role? Rutherford Briant Recruitment are recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a highly reputable firm in Guilford. The company have a real respect for their employees and offer a variety of benefits including hybrid working and a great work/life balance.
What you will do:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop, and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
What you will need:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts, and disclosures.
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work from home / hybrid working.
- Competitive salary.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Dental, health and wellbeing plans.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Discounted dining card.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to get in touch. If you have any questions, please forward them to the email below.