Our client is one of the UKs leading and most exciting Financial Planning and Accountancy firms. They are committed to nurturing exceptional talent and helping ambitious people achieve their goals. They are looking for team players who want to take control of their career.
With four established offices across the West Country inWells,Chippenham, ExeterandYeoviland c300 highly trained and qualified staff offering service to over 5000+ clients at the highest level, they are truly a group of financial experts, fuelling ambitious individuals and companies across the South West.
They value their people highly and offer a variety of rewards and benefits, recently they have more than doubled the number of employees who own an equity stake in our business.
Purpose of the role:
To provide financial planning advice to individuals to ensure that their financial needs are met and maintain strong ongoing client relationships.
Working within service line to develop new work and build strong client relationships ensuring expectations are met
There is a requirement for the Financial Planner to manage the client experience adhering to company protocol and procedures and ensuring all relevant staff are engaged
Construct appropriate solutions for clients, making recommendations in conjunction with relevant specialists
- You will ideally be a fully Chartered Financial Planner or making good progress towards Chartered status
- Have c5 + years experience in a financial planning environment
- Be able to think in an analytical way - to identify and compare potential solutions and highlight pros and cons of each
- Possess sound Investment knowledge - understand the key tax and technical points of different investment wrappers to ensure that advice is based on accurate analysis
- Have a good knowledge of product Providers- and an awareness of the different provider offerings.
- Have expert communication skills to ensure clients and third parties are of an exceptional standard in terms of English / grammar to assist the recipient in understanding the advice and maintain brand image
- Maintain your CPD log & adhere to the T&C Scheme
- Be able to gather clients data and establish initial goals and expectations
- Work with the client to develop clients quantitative and qualitative financial goals
- Be able to prepare a timeline and cashflows
- Analyse and evaluate a clients overall financial position and the impact of tax, economic, financial and social factors relevant to a clients situation
- Develop and evaluate recommendations based on the information gathered to include tax strategies, risk management, retirement plans, investments and estate planning recommendations
- Communicate, coordinate and reconcile the agreed solutions with the client
- Monitor changes in a clients situation, needs and objectives on an ongoing basis and revise the financial plan if necessary
- Establish relationships with colleagues across all service lines and work collaboratively to ensure clients benefit fully from in house expertise
- Develop relationships with external professionals to generate new client referrals
- Attend business development/marketing events to promote the firm and generate new client referrals
- Hold a valid driving licence and your own transport
If you an experienced Financial Planner looking for an exiting new opportunity with a highly competitive salary, bonus package, warm leads, a fantastic client base and strong Administration and Paraplanning support to develop within a highly professional, fun and supportive environment please do send us your CV today for an initial discussion.