My client a leading Business Advisory service centre is looking to recruit a Junior Tax Assistant to join their Accounts Team based in the new shared service centre in Liverpool city centre.
The company offer home/office agile working and the role would suit a recent Graduate / College leaver who is seeking to start their career within the Accounts industry.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role where you will:
- Support regional client facing tax teams with personal and corporate tax returns and related tax compliance duties
- Work extensively with tax software and workflow tools
- Deliver team outputs to agreed timescale, quality, and volume
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across the UK
- Provide support to other colleague teams dependent upon seasonality of core work
Technical requirements and professional skills:
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS products and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
- Well presented with a professional level of communication both verbal and written
- Good time management, organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
- Relevant experience in either accounting or tax is advantageous but not imperative.
- No training contract is provided with this role. Role specific training is provided.
£Competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, agile working Monday-Friday, buy and sell holidays