My client has a new venture that doesnt happen very often. Theyve built an opportunity to really distinguishes their service from what is out there already. So, the roles we're recruiting for need people who are excited by the difference they can make.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
My client is looking to grow their regulated advice team throughout the South London area and are looking for a Junior Financial Adviser.
So, what does this new opportunity look like: -
- Youre there to ensure that the needs of clients. So, most of your time will be spent talking to existing and new customers
- Youll be meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- Youll have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- Youll handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- Youll own the client relationship so youll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
- Youll be establishing links with introducers, both internal and external
- Youll be offered a range of agile and flexible working patterns.
A new venture like this doesnt happen very often: -
So, what qualifications do you need
- Youll be CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Youll need to demonstrate drive and commitment to making a difference to customers
- A background in financial advice
- Comfortable working with multiple systems, taking care of complex cases and guiding customers in the wide range of products my client offers
- Professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics
- Its second nature to you to ensure that the advice you give and the actions you take follow our internal framework as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- Managing risk to ensure your clients best interests are met
- You will need to be passionate about your own development and maintaining your levels of professional standing and competence and genuinely committed to living to values, behaviours and meeting our Codes of Responsibility.
So, what does this new opportunity offer you: -
Why should you apply?
This is an employed role
- Basic salary £34000 -£55,000 plus bonus and additional earning potential
- A full employee benefits package including medical insurance and pension
- Youll have your own client bank to build and maintain relationships throughout your career with my client
- Your role is about growing your portfolio so if youre passionate about making sure new clients access the same support your existing clients get from us then this role is for you
- Youll be able to give full holistic advice to your clients, across the full range of our products including IHT, pre and post retirement planning, investments, trust planning and protection
- Youll have access to award winning technology that combines back-office, business management, client management, wrap platform and investment solutions as an all-in-one intuitive web-based suite helping simplify operations and freeing up time to focus on clients. An integrated secure client portal also allows clients an on-line consolidated view of their wealth, bringing you the potential to efficiently service a greater range of clients than before
- Ongoing training and support. My client values your growth and happiness so, working in a small team youll have support through coaching and development from both your line manager and a Development & Conduct Manager. Aa well as this our expert admin teams are there to give you additional support with technical aspects, and you end up with a collaborative and inclusive culture
- More than this, my clients ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure you represent the communities you serve.
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity please forward a copy of your CV, for an informal chat.