Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Finance Manager | Not For Profit | £50,000 - £55,000 | Strong Work Life Balance | Excellent Hybrid Working Options
A role which combines interesting work, with a work life balance. Not something you see every day, right?
So, why might this role appeal? Well the reasons below may well tempt you or put you off, depending on what your preferences are.
What this role offers:
- A chance to make the role your own. In this position, you will set up the process to bring this new role to life. Your manager will give you freedom, autonomy and the chance to take the limelight.
- A good work life balance. It is a 9-5 role. Ok, maybe the odd day you might need to do a little more, but, it’s a results driven role, so they are happy to be very flexible and give the time back
- It’s an awesome charity who do some good in this world.
- Hybrid working wise, it’s 2 days office, 3 days home. You can do more in the office if you wish though. So, you get the best of both worlds.
So, that’s what they can offer you, of course, they have a couple of pre-requisites their side too. They are only considering applicants who are ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified who have strong management accounting experience in industry.
- Management and development of a team of 2 supporting their training and development needs
- Lead management accounting processes for the team taking this work away from the Finance Business Partners into your team to develop fantastic ways of working
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts
- KPI reporting and variance analysis
- Process improvements and systems analysis
- Balance sheet management
- Management of internal stakeholder relationships