Senior Management AccountantSalary up to £50K dependant on experienceHybrid working
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant to join a team at the finance centre of this major company. The role is ideally suited to a qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant. You will have experience of working within a Management Accounts role, you will be ambitious and improvement focused and seek to advance your career to the next level.
As Senior Management Accountant your role will have an emphasis on the period-end close process and management accounts preparation, responsibility for key departmental P&Ls and variance analysis and commentary.
Key responsibilities will include the following,
- Maintain the integrity of accurate financial statements and provide expertise and insight to variance analysis and discussions.
- Maintain an accurate reconciliation of balance sheet postings in regard to accruals and prepayments.
- Working with the business to ensure period close operates in an efficient and timely manner
- Identify and quantify areas of financial opportunity and risk.
- Provide a central accounting resource to aid business partner understanding of actual performance in regard to overhead costs, utilising feedback of key variances to plan
- Roll-forward and maintain the trial balance.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Aid the Assistant Management Accountant
- Drive the business reporting process and identify and deliver efficiency savings in reporting processes and delivery timescales.
- Support with the transition to a new ERP
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following experience, skills and personable attributes:
- Qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Worked in a fast-moving customer focused finance team producing Management Accounts
- Thorough understanding of costs and variances.
- Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high-quality financial information
- Strong Excel skills
- A curious mind - able to look beyond the numbers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present accurate data in an insightful and impactful manner
- Deadline focused with good organisation and planning ability
- Enjoy working in team but also self-driven and accountable
So, Whats in it for you
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation.
- Competitive package including a salary between £45K to £50K plus benefits package
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.