Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Junior Accountant for a local progressive firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cambridge. The firm are renowned for being inclusive and really supporting their staff. Not to mention they offer flexible working, a competitive salary of up to £30,000 (dependant on experience) as well as bonuses and social activities!
This role would suit someone who is seeking a practice that will support them with their progression. Or someone working in industry wanting to make that jump to a reputable practice.
What you will do:
- Prepare year-end accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships to final stage
- Prepare audit and accounts
- Finalise accounts
- Complete tax returns, personal, partnership and companies
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders, partnerships and companies
What you will need:
- Highly professional and organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate along with the ability to use various accounting packages such as SAGE
- AAT desirable but not essential
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible working
- Study support including paid days off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Social activities
- 28 days holiday increasing with service
Look like the role for you? Get in touch or apply now to get the process started!