Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Our fast-paced, successful client is keen to appoint an experienced Payroll professional to their busy payroll team. The role will include:
- Ensuring employees are paid to terms
- Processing new starters, amendments and leavers
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45s and dealing with PAYE enquiries
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations where required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE, NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Producing paperwork to support pension payments
- Reconciling the pension control account
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required.
The role will suit an experienced payroll specialist with the following skills and experience:
- Experienced payroller, ideally from a fast-paced and high-volume working environment
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently liaise at all levels
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated to excellent customer service.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.