Are you a hands-on, capable Finance Professional looking for a new challenge as part of an employee-focused business? Have you got experience of managing cash flow, complex reconciliations, and month-end reporting? If so, we could an exciting career opportunity for you!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful business based in Sheffield who are looking to strengthen their team with a competent and confident Treasury Accountant. The successful candidate will play a key role supporting the Head of Accounting with the management of operational cash administration, banking, and reporting for the business.
Some additional responsibilities will include:
* Sole responsibility for all aspects of cash administration and reporting for the companies dealing with duties such as cash administration, the allocation of receipts and payments, and the preparation of supplier payment runs
* Preparing all cashflow reports and projections
* You will administer treasury activities such as foreign exchange hedging and monitoring funding levels
* Assisting with bank administration, such as: approval limits, cash-pooling, guarantees etc.
* Supporting internal control system activities and tax compliance
* Close liaison with the wider business in relation to finance
* Provide cover for any other area of Finance during staff absence
The type of person we are looking for:
* Approximately 2 years' experience within Accountancy and Finance
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively liaise with the wider business
* Organised, detailed, and pro-active person who can maintain confidentiality at all times
* Experience of working in a multi-site environment (desirable)
* Knowledge of SAP system (desirable)
This fantastic and rare opportunity would suit a finance professional with a background or particular interest in treasury/cash management who is looking to join a professional, forward-thinking organisation. You will join a close knit and busy team where you will be given full training and be supported and encouraged in your role to ensure you have everything you need in order to be successful.
In reward for your hard work, you will benefit from:
* Hybrid working (up to 2 days working from home after probationary period)
* 30 days holiday + bank holidays!
* A friendly and supportive working environment
If this sounds like the role for you and if you match the required criteria, then please don't hesitate to contact Sarah-Jane Skott to get more details and avoid missing out!