Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Apprentice Accounts Assistant
We are currently recruiting for our client, a Law Firm with offices in Salisbury. They now have an opportunity for an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to join the finance team. This is a 35 hour week9-5pm Monday to Friday with one day a week release for College to study your AAT.
This is a fantastic opportunity with ongoing training and mentoring by the Finance Team.
You will ideally have your AAT Level 2 and be continuing your studies at College. You will have GCSE in English and Maths at Grade C and above and excellent IT skills.
- Assist with the processing of client invoices on our practice management system (Peppermint);
- Assist with the central dispatch of all client invoices processed in a timely fashion;
- Assist with the weekly reconciliations of Client own accounts operated by our Court of Protection team;
- Daily banking of office and client cheques;
- Provide cover for the daily desk when necessary including notifying Fee Earners of client monies received;
- Assist with processing of work in progress write offs on Peppermint;
- Circulating EA matter listings and various other reports to Fee Earners as and when required;
- Assist with filing of financial records;
- Deal with Fee Earner phone and email queries courteously, professionally and in a timely manner;
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required.