The aim of this role is to ensure that the asset management data is relevant, current, and complete such that it will support analysis, and provide confidence in service delivery, working UK wide across a Government estate portfolio.
This role puts the post holder on a professional development roadmap within Asset Management, presenting key opportunities for development, and progression.
This role reports into the Lead Asset Analyst.
This Job Description is not exhaustive and other duties and responsibilities of a similar level and nature may be required from time to time.
- Ensure asset management data sets remain up to date and valid to meet the required outcomes.
- Analyse Asset data to meet client requirements through rigorous governance
- Deliver the role of asset change control gatekeeper, by maintaining asset change control data to the pre-defined standards
- Receive and record asset change control data from multiple stakeholders (internal and external), quality assure and provide this data to down steam processes
- Ensure data management and change control protocols are followed.
- Carry out data integrity Audits
- Maintain the asset change control E2E
- Relationship building with key stakeholders
- Fixed Frequency and ad-hoc reporting
- Working closely with the integrator and supply chain in keeping the asset data up to date
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Head of Asset Strategy
- Work closely with PPM Planning and delivery team in streamlining service delivery
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of Facilities Management and the types of assets found therein
- Strongly Proficient in MS Excel
- Strongly Proficient in Power BI
- Strongly Proficient in VBA
- Be able to demonstrate relevant previous knowledge and experience of working with a CAFM system / CMMS / EAMS
- Ability to deal with complex high-volume data swiftly
- Attention to detail, quality driven approach
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- STEM qualification - Level 3 or above
- Familiarity with Building Engineering Services e.g. SFG20 and Legislation
- Member of Institute of Asset Management or willing to undertake training for full membership within 12 months of taking post
- Previous experience in Facilities Management or FMCG in similar role
- Working knowledge of PAS55 / ISO55001 framework
- Familiarity with BSRIA BFM Model
- Familiarity with CIBSE Guides
- An appreciation of FM operations in Hard Services