Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Health and Safety Auditor (home-based)
Remote / Homebased Health and Safety Auditor
Hours: 35 hours per week
Holidays: 26 days + bank holiday
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000 + outstanding employer pension contribution
Assured Safety Recruitment has been engaged by an industry leading contractor verification and accreditation body. The business operates the most well-known and used scheme within their field and has seen significant growth in the last few years through new approaches and diversification. This is a great opportunity to join the business as they continue to expand their Health and Safety Audit team. This role is homebased with very little travel.
The role of Health and Safety Auditor is well suited to a technically strong health and safety professionals, who enjoy a structured approach, have an eye for detail and are committed to improving health and safety standards within industry.
Here’s some further information about the role;
- You will work as part of a core team. The role is designed to be responsible for carrying out Health and Safety audits to nationally recognised legal standards.
- You will give consistent, transparent, high quality and a customer focused service to organisations seeking accreditation.
- You will work with organisations to advise on Health and Safety policy matters, provide clear feedback on non-conformances and advise on key improvements.
- You will contribute to the technical legal content of the accreditation scheme to ensure that the accreditation is always relevant and fit for purpose and up to legislative standard
- Make recommendations on content of public documentation such as guidance documents, information on legislative changes.
- Share best practice to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation's processes and systems.
- You will have a confident approach to decision making and communication.
- You will have excellent compliance and analytical skills and enjoy auditing and/or assessing.
- You will hold the Nebosh Certificate or Nebosh Construction Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- You will ideally have experience of construction or property related sectors or alternatively have experience of auditing a range of sub-contractors
- Practical experience as a health and safety professional.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports.