Elevation HR are working with a key client to support them in recruiting a Reward Manager to work with the Head of Reward & Policy in defining, developing and evolving the total reward proposition, policies and practices.
* Focus on the overall management of base pay in the business
* Have a good understanding of the impact of change in relation to equal pay (recognising and mitigating risk)
* Review of existing progression process - working with the OD team to improve/develop an improved solution
* Develop and evolve the business pay bands and structure
* Determine competitive wage rates and change as necessary as part of an overall HR transformation programme
* Ensure that the company's pay management complies with applicable laws and regulations
* Work with stakeholders to help develop the overall approach to base pay management
* Analyse compensation trends in order to review and update the base pay approach for the business
* Contribute to continuous improvement of the various HR policies such as the promotion scheme, appraisal scheme, base pay policy, job grading etc.
* Must be able to effectively talk and write about a company's base pay strategy and system and address any concerns that come from executives and employees
* Must be able to collect, weigh, and analyse data on many factors to determine the best base pay approach for the company
* Must b e able to take raw data and analysis and present it as useful management information that supports explanations and recommendations
* Requires competent working knowledge of maths and statistics and the ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
* Knowledge and experience in job evaluation and base pay analysis
* Evidenced experience and achievements in reward management, specifically base pay management
* Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel - Functions including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts)
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.