Do you have experience in accounting for collective investment funds and want to join a well respected investment manager? My client is looking for a qualified Fund Accountant to join their existing Oversight team, based in the City of London.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with and support the team in providing oversight for the delivery of middle office, investment/fund accounting and custody/depository services by the service provider.
- Resolution of day-to-day operational queries/issues escalated by the service provider and/or internal customers.
- Day-to-day review of data/reporting received from the service provider.
- Providing management and internal customers with sufficient information to make decisions relating to operational efficiency and to identify impending problems on a timely basis.
- Review financial statements, review performance and risk management reports and collection of data
The ideal applicant will have:
- An accountancy qualification (or Finalist) with commensurate fund accounting experience, ideally in a similar oversight role.
- A good understanding of the pooled fund asset management sector.
- Good knowledge of asset management processes including investment operations, trade flow, asset servicing, and portfolio control.
- Sound control based experience gained within Financial Services with knowledge of operational risk.
- Financial statement review and analysis experience.
If you have relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging role, at a well respected investment management institution, please apply today by sending an updated copy of your CV.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003