Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Financial Controller to work at their facility based near Liverpool
- The FC will have a major influence and join an small management team of MD, Sales Director, Works Director and Operation Manager in driving the business forward
- The role is basically one of a 'sleeves rolled up' Financial Controller with experience working in Manufacturing or process businesses.
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasts, management accounts, credit risk management - highlighting risk of non-payment, and supporting commercial pricing decisions for the site.
- As would experience in managing an Accounts Receivable facility with weekly, monthly reconciliation and audits
- One of the key projects for 2022/2023 is to introduce an ERP system so a previously leading/involvement in an ERP implementation or change would be an advantage
- The FC would not have any direct reports, but the sales office has a team of 3 which support the regular accounting administration and weekly payroll.
- We are looking for someone to join the management team at an exciting time for our business. With an investment plan for the plant and machinery, site infrastructure and people.
- Formal qualifications (such as CIMA or ACCA) are desirable but not essential
- Strong excel skills are required, intermediate/high level, SQL an advantage
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/05/2022