ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (AR)
TEMP CONTRACT 6 ? 12 MONTHS
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant to work with our global client in Immingham on a long-term contract. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be an Accounts Assistant with excellent credit control experience and broad knowledge of working within a finance department and group reporting. You will have a good business understanding with a pleasant and approachable personality. The company offers a great work environment, with a friendly atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities Accounts Assistant ? Accounts Receivable
- Proactively dealing with collection of customer debt related queries in both UK & Ireland (15 key UK & 5 key Ireland Accounts)
- Daily posting of bank transactions and clear customer accounts with Deposit. (15 key UK & 5 key Ireland Accounts)
- Input into the aged debtors reports for the above customers prior to distribution
- Process customer credit card payments as necessary
- Assist with Super Office CRM System.
- Support AP & GL function as required.
- Support and assist with Month End and Year End closing & Reporting activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders in a professional manner
- Support financial accountant on GL activities as required.
Qualifications and experience Accounts Assistant
- Relevant general Accounts Receivable and Credit Control experience.
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office, SAP, Banking systems)
- Experience in SAP (c11) ERP systems would be highly advantageous.
- AAT qualified, or ACCA / CIMA part qualified/qualified by experience will be considered
- Broad understanding of financial / management accounting would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, as well as being a team player
- Confident, organised, friendly and approachable personality
If you are currently working in Credit Control, Account Receivable, Accounts Assistant, AAT Accountant this will be a great opportunity for you.