Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Finance Admin Assistant
Are you an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail. If you have the tenacity and drive to go above and beyond then this could be the perfect role for you! This is a highly rewarding opportunity to join a specialist consultant surveyors who have continued to grow from strength to strength based in their Bromsgrove Office.
This role is to support the existing finance team in their daily duties. It requires a focused, pro-active, and confident approach to administration with the ability to multi-task and think outside the box.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced office environment
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft packages especially Excel.
- Data entry and administration experience
- Bookkeeping or financial administration background would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Manage overflow telephone and email queries
- Deliver efficient administration support and assistance to all areas of the Company as required
- General office organisation regarding filing and paperwork.
- Ad hoc holiday support when needed
- Standard office hours, 08:45am - 5pm Monday through Friday (No weekends, overtime available)
- Company progression for the right candidate
- Company training provided
- Full induction, training, coaching and ongoing support for all individuals.
- Onsite parking
- Salary - up yo £23k depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down (on top of annual holiday allowance)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.