Fram are working with an established discretionary investment manager with an excellent reputation. They are seeking to appoint an addtional Investment Analyst to join their growing team and the role offers great flexibility with the option of working from home a few days a week.
The purpose of the role will be to work closely with and support the Investment managers in all areas of investment research and analysis.
- Screening collective investments and meeting managers
- Contributing to investment committee meetings
- Making fund recommendations
- Preparing market updates and commentary
- Provision of portfolio performance data
Candidates will hold some or all of relevant investment qualification for example CISI Diploma, IMC, PCIAM, or CFA 1. You will also have research experience within a DFM or asset management environment across all asset classes. Applicants must be able to demonstrate market and client portfolio knowledge.