Pure are pleased to be recruiting a Finance Manager role for a fast growing Group of businesses based in Braintree, Essex.
As a dynamic group based across the UK and Europe our client is a leading international player in their market, offering a first class service to its customers.
The main purpose of a Finance Manager is to ensure financial reports are properly prepared and all accounts are documented correctly. This role will predominantly take ownership of the UK entities and work closely with the UK Group FC.
- Lead the monthly management reporting
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting of companies
- Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts.
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards to comply with all statutory or mandatory reporting in each country of operation.
- Lead working capital reviews ensuring best practice is in place across the Company
- Go to lead to the commercial teams / answer queries/business partnering
- Finalist / Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience in a similar level role with senior stakeholder engagement.
- Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset.
- Strong IT skills i.e. advanced Excel user with the ability to use pivot tables, v look ups, If formulas, etc.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please contact Hannah Flindall