An exciting position has become available for a full-time Accountant based in Harrow. The successful candidate will earn £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
The office is open 9:30am-5:30pm, this role will be a hybrid working role.
- Must have strong administration and organisational skills (Excel, Word, Outlook included).
- Able to work autonomously and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Be proficient in Sage Line 50 and have a working knowledge of Xero and QuickBooks.
- Accuracy is essential, together with the ability to plan and manage tasks in order to meet reporting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT Returns.
- Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Follow-up with clients on queries.
- Raise accruals to ensure that expenses are recorded in the appropriate financial periods.
- Assist with Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and Audit.
- Prepare Statutory Accounts and relevant Corporation Tax Returns.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
Our client have been established in Harrow for over 30 years and have been providing accounting, audit and taxation services for small and medium sized businesses in the locality and beyond.
Why should you apply?
- Ample space to develop professionally and gain wide ranging experience.
- CPD is provided and flexible with study leave or financial assistance.
- Pension provided and the employer is willing to consider financial assistance with possible study packages for part qualified.
- To join a well-established company.
- To become part of a dedicated and professional team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
Interviews will take place at the office in Harrow.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button