Our esteemed client is looking for an enthusiastic Chartered Architect to join their growing team on a Full time, permanent basis.
Whilst in this role you will be required to, but not be limited to,
- Take responsibility for a variety of small, and medium to large scale projects across many development sectors, including residential, tourism, hotels, estates, industrial and other commercial including a range of environmental projects.
- Establish and utilise existing networking avenues to promote our business.
- Manage projects through all stages of the RIBA Plan of work including feasibility, planning, building warrant, tendering and site operations and certification.
- Feasibility Assessments of sites for development suitability.
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to meeting client and business expectations.
- Possess excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency in AutoCAD software.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent written reporting skills, and competency in Microsoft Office software.
- Have a collaborate approach to working with other design team members
- Have a collaborative approach to the management of projects and to meeting timescales.
- Have sound knowledge of Scottish Building Technical Standards and procedures.
- Have a sound knowledge of The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Possess a clean driving licence.
Please note,The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the future development of the practice and the opportunity exists for advancement to management level.
For more information please contact Fiona Milligan at Global Highland