Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior Building Surveyor / Team Leader
MRICS Senior Building Surveyor / Team Leader - Winchester/ Southampton or Newbury
- Our client are a bespoke multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor / Team Leader Building Surveying for a permanent position.
- They are looking to open new offices in either Winchester/ Southampton or Newbury
- They are considered a great organisation to work for and are looking for a future leader to take an active role in growing their business and brand. Ideally we are seeking someone who wishes to take a leadership role for this organisation for the future.
- As well as technical building surveying knowledge it is very important to this client that the successful candidate is a good fit with the ethos of the company. So if you are proactive engaged and keen to help this successful business grow their new generation of talent, and you are looking for a role that will allow you to grow, then this role will be perfect for you.
Role and Requirements for the Senior Building Surveyor job /Team Leader Building Surveying
- MRICS Ideally you will be Chartered, but candidates who are currently working towards APC will be considered.
- A degree qualification in Building Surveying a BSc Building Surveying is a requirement. Other construction related degree qualifications will be considered, as long as you can show experience as a Building Surveyor.
- The role will require experience of both Commercial and Residential Building Surveying, and you will have strong client facing skills.
- Your experience will include, Dilapidations, Party Wall, Defects Analysis, Contracts Administration, EA, Project Management, IR Appraisals, Due Diligence reports, and Pre Aquisitions surveys for both Residential and Commercial.
- Strong understanding of JCT Contracts and CDM 2015 Regulations.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Building Surveyor - Team Leader Job
- Basic salary is very negotiable for this role and will be discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon years of experience. Basic circa £42,000- £60,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Some home working circa 2 days per week if required