Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
An industry leading Principal Contractor who undertakes projects for major blue chip retail clients are recruiting for their M&E division due to a full order book going into 2022. They have an extensive retail fit- out portfolio stretching across the country.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
- 3 Years + Experience as an Estimator
- Experience in pricing tenders between £100k - £2m
As the Electrical Estimator, you will be reporting to the Estimating Manager to price tenders on a wide range of retail projects.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from construction specialists and suppliers
- Handover tender information to the construction and surveying team in accordance with company procedure documents and review material rates with purchasing team members
- Liaise with technical representatives on products / plant
- Involve in assessment of different options and solutions
- Attend pre-tender and post-tender meetings when required
- Attend site meetings when required
- Adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Support the senior staff
This is a Permanent with a competitive Salary (£40,000 - £48,000 + Package) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Cameron Lally - Technical Resourcer - Caval Ltd - 07917 900656 -