My client is a fast-growing and forward thinkingconstruction company who work on prestigious, iconic projects across the UK. They pride themselves on looking after their employees, providing a comprehensive benefits package and treating staff to trips and functions. Due to rapid growth, they are currently going through a recruitment drive for several roles including an Assistant Quantity Surveyor position.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to Quantity Surveyor & Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Involvement from the pre-construction stages through to final accounts
- Being responsible for your own packages
- The preparation of tendering documents
- Involvement in the procurement stages
- Degree preferable
- Ideally worked on high-rise developments
- Previous experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
In return my client is offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular social events
If you are seeking a new role with a company who truly values their staff, please do not hesitate to get in touch. To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.