Senior Quantity Surveyor role - Projects are Civil Construction, Property, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Power and Utilities - up to £60,000 + full package - Home based / site based 3 days (West Cheshire) - call me to apply
A well-established client and ever expanding construction consultancy. They offer a diverse range of services including Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Cost Consultancy and Project Monitoring. With an excellent reputation built upon previous successes, they are now looking to grow their Manchester location by taking on an Senior Quantity Surveyor.
A consultancy that operates within the Civil Construction, Property, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Power and Utilities sectors they offer a full range of commercial management and planning services for both construction and civil engineering projects.
My clients global project portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to £100 million capital expenditures annually. Select projects ranging from £50 million to in excess of £500 million
Civil Construction, Property, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Power and Utilities
The Quantity Surveyor must have experience in running projects autonomously within a consultancy. The role will mainly involve working across a number of different sectors and so a civil engineering background is preferred. The successful candidate will also be required to advise all members of the team about cost management and contractual obligations across a construction project. Strong NEC contract knowledge and experience is required. General responsibilities include preparing tendering documents, conducting meetings with clients, managing overall costs and final financial reports.
• The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
• Preparation of Client specific monthly reports
• Project cost forecasting
• Ensuring correct cost allocation / Revenue and gross margin monitoring
• Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQs/measurements etc
• Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
• Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
• Working towards your MRICS Qualification - desirable not essential
• Commercially minded
The successful candidate must:
• NEC contract knowledge experience.
• Relevant project experience - Civil Construction, Property, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Power / Utilities
• Pre and Post contract experience
• Show knowledge in running projects from inception through to completion independently.
• Have a consultancy background.
· Salaried Band £45-£60K
· Car allowance of £5K
• 28 Days annual and 3 days need to take at Xmas
• Discretionary bonus
If you want to apply please email a copy of your cv to
If you have any questions please ring me on