SYSTEMS SAFETY ASSURANCE ENGINEER - BIRMINGHAM - PERMANENT - £45,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Systems Safety Assurance Engineer for a globally leading company for public transport infrastructure, specialised in the mass transit and rail market. This is a permanent position based in Birmingham with a hybrid working model in place.
* You will have experience within the railway industry.
* You will have knowledge around Risk Assessment process and techniques.
* You will be competent in system safety.
* You will have the ability to audit and inspect internal projects.
* You will have good knowledge of CDM.
* You will have a good understanding of Common Safety Method with regards to design and compliance.
* Ideally, you will be working towards membership of a relevant professional institution (IOSH, ICE, APS).
What you will be doing:
You will be working to ensure and promote the effective Systems Safety throughout engineering and infrastructure projects. You will also be delivering training packages, use regular monitoring and inspecting company projects to report on compliance. Furthermore, you will be designing risk management and facilitate hazard identification. You will also be assisting the System Safety Assurance Manager.
This role is based in Birmingham and has a hybrid working model in place. This will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours.
The salary range for this position is between £45,000 and £55,000 and will be based on suitability and experience.
We also can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Lucy Crouch-Ewers at ARM on 02392458011 or email your CV and covering letter to lucy.crouch-.