Site Manager 8 Month Contract Northwest England
Are you a Site Manager looking for your next contract assignment? Our client, a global leader in developing steel constructions in critical industries, need your expertise as Site Manager for their new project. Based in the Northwest of England, the Site Manager will lead and coordinate the works on the site of the their current Energy From Waste construction project. Site Manager Responsibilities:
Does this Site Manager role sound like a good fit for you? Get in touch with us today for more information and to apply.
- Supervise lifting operations, cooperate with crane companies, with the client and other companies on site.
- Oversee the erection works.
- Produce and review method statements, risk assessments, and progress the project in accordance with the agreed contract periods.
- Produce work permits.
- Conduct steel structures installation checks, including steel structures positioning and bolt torquing checks.
- Contact suppliers to order and manage site supplies with the clients project management acknowledge and agreement.
- Coordinate teams on site, communicating with other contractors for daily wok agreements and daily site coordination meetings.
- Implement the clients work requirements on site with both assembly team and other contractors.
- Conduct daily reports on: work performed, list of resources, health, safety and environment incidents, records of delay, materials on site etc.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports on: work performed, actual resources used vs planned resources (manpower and equipment), health, safety and environmental issues, summary of executed work, planned vs actual work, materials on site, any contamination, hours performed, progress, time schedule, HSE status etc.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.