**Remote working with travel to London**
**9 months with extension**
You will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
Day-to-day duties include -
• Cost Estimates / Feasibilities
• Value-add and value management
• Procurement and tendering
• Review and agree Contractors Proposals
• Contract production and contract management,
• Final review of Contractors cost submissions and agree contract sums
• Cost Reporting
• Change Control
• Final Accounts
• Interim and final payments
• Team development and support
• Collaborative team ethos, working with multi-discipline teams
Qualifications & Experience:
• You will have a passion for cost management, and a desire to deliver exceptional results.
• MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or near attainment.
• Adaptable and has a proven Cost Management / QS background
• Proven experience of working on large complex led construction projects
• Experience working on manufacturing/industrial projects desirable but not essential
• Experience of leading lower value, simpler projects
• Strong cost estimating experience and rate / benchmark knowledge
• Experience of working closely with external stakeholders to build client relationships.
• You will have the ability to work on your own initiative reporting into Senior Management.
• Capable of taking a project through from inception to completion.
• Digital Cost Management experience or eagerness to strive for best practice in this area with CostX, 5D BIM and Benchmarking tools.