We're looking for a QHSE Manager to work for our client.
Established in 1970, they are one the UKs leading manufactures of chemical products.
If you can demonstrate a background in QHSE within a manufacturing environment then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Advising and leading on all aspects of quality, health, safety and environmental issues in a large manufacturing plant
- Focussing on the environmental side (especially from a COMAH perspective) covering consent & permitting, liaison with external bodies and remediation
- Developing and maintaining management systems - covering implementation, auditing and monitoring
- Advising on the quality assurance and compliance side of the manufacturing process
- Responsibility for reach compliance and all that entails
- Experience in QHSE within a manufacturing environment
- A background working in regulated sites
- Specific experience on the environmental side - permits / discharge consent, liaison with the regulator, reporting etc
- Exposure to both ISO90001 & 14001 managements systems
- A degree or equivalent in a science based subject
- Ongoing membership of a regulatory body
- Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
- Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
- Benefits include:
-- Bonus - up to 18% of salary
-- Pension - 10% contribution
-- Private healthcare
Think that this QHSE Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this QHSE Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: SHEQ Manager, Environmental Health & Safety Manager or as a Head of Health & Safety.
IND1 Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.