Role: Project Manager - Civils (Water)
Location: London / South East
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits
Multitask Personnel are delighted to be working closely with a lead water management company who completes groundwater control and management services across the UK. We are working alongside them to recruit a Project Manager who has a back ground in water/civil engineering.
This role is predominately office based at their head office (Kings Langley) but you will be expected to visit their clients for meetings, site walkovers, site inductions, undertake project briefings.
The principal function of this role is to be the key person within the design team and installation team in the implementation of dewatering and monitoring schemes and act as team leader and main point of contact for their clients.
- To supervise site activities and closely liaise with our clients site staff, supervisors, subcontractors and suppliers
- To perform project management and dissemination responsibilities, including drafting of regular progress reports as required & participating in team meetings.
- Prepare Method Statements, inc working drawings and works procedures.
- Appoint and brief the site team, including specialist subcontractors.
- Define the project programme & ensuring contractual targets are met.
- Prepare, issue and negotiating monthly payment applications.
- Undertake business development activities for new contracts. This may involve site visits to collect information and discuss our clients requirements, pursuing tenders, assist in the preparation of tenders & quotations.
- To directly line manage dewatering & monitoring staff
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Comprehensive understanding of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology or Civil Engineering.
- Experience in the supervision of geotechnical activities
- The ability to plan and organise own workload as well as that of the team
- Experience and confidence in managing others
- Full UK Driving License
For more information, contact Beth on 01709 820102 or