Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Junior Design Estimator (Autocad)
Our client is looking for a Design Estimator to join their team.
As well as being responsible for individual projects to ensure the smooth transition from concept to installation. The Design Estimator acts as the first point of contact with the salesman and customers, the focus is to provide Design, quotations and pricing but Technical support is also a key feature of the role.
- Preparation of Designs to ensure the department meets required turnaround times.
- Provide quotations to Customers and sales representatives within deadlines
- Correct pricing standards are adopted for the appropriate client/project and all opportunities for cross-selling are achieved
- Assist in booking on new enquiries
- To provide technical support to customers, colleagues and sales representatives
- Liaise with customers to identify and understand their needs and maintain the flow of the project information through the Customer and sales representatives
- Feedback issues and ideas to help develop processes, customer service and products and improve its capability, performance
- Influence and advise customers on the features and benefits of the products to secure additional sales
- Experience in Systems and IT (AutoCAD & MS Office etc.)
- Good commercial awareness and strong understanding of Engineering, Architectural and Contractual principles and Methods of Working
- Energy, Drive, Ambition and a keen attention to detail
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Building and Managing Customer Relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
Company offer a fantastic working environment, strong career progression and excellent benefits
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm early finish on Fridays 4.30pm.