Flat Roofing Estimator - Residential
£DOE + Package
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an experienced Flat Roofing Estimator to join their team. This opportunity has arisen due to a sustained and continuous period of growth and expansion and would suit an ambitious Roofing Estimator with extensive Residential experience who is looking for a company they can develop end grow their career with.
- To calculate and prepare tender submissions, working out what a contract will cost to deliver, whilst ensuring it returns the required profit.
- Ensure you maintain or improve upon the Company's historic quote to order conversion ratio.
- Prepare tenders/offers in accordance with all of our procedures as set out on Estimating Information Sheets and by required return date.
- To prepare tenders/offers from architects drawings and/or site visits and detailed specifications provided by the client.
- To estimate the type and amount of materials necessary to deliver the contract against the agreed specifications and to offer any value engineering options available.
- To estimate the cost of plant, equipment and overheads.
- To estimate the cost of access, hoisting and protection with due regard to Health & Safety risks.
- To establish the likely progress an completion rates, including allowances for bad weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- To attend any pre-order meetings arranged by Main Contractors to assist in submission of Tenders/Offers.
- To calculate a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit and presenting a tender price.
- To liaise with Contracts Manager/Supervisor, by handover meeting, on receipt of order, to communicate pricing information of the tender.
If this might be a role that you could be interested in, please submit your CV to us today!