Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Asset Management Surveyor
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for an Asset Management Surveyor on a temporary basis, located in the County of Conwy. This is an agile working role, as travel to various sites in the area will be expected, and mileage is expensed for.
With an immediate start available, this role requires an individual experienced in Property Surveying, looking to utilise their experience in a local Housing Organisation.
- Maintenance management, void management, Physical Adaptation Grant work (PAG)
- Service charges, major works (Planned works ) and complex repair projects
-Conduct specialised building surveying works
- Prepare and issue works specifications and tender documentation in accordance with standing orders and financial procedures
- Prepare contracts documentation, issue works orders and manage contractor performance
- Conduct post inspections of maintenance works
- Manage complex repair projects.
- Manage service contracts and cyclical maintenance
The Ideal Candidate:
-Degree qualification in Construction, or HNC/HTEC Certificate in Building Studies (e.g. Construction) / Building Surveying or C & G Certificate in Building Studies
- Experience in Surveying
- Basic DBS Certificate
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Welsh speaker is beneficial
- Agile working
All temporary staff receive access to the Siamo benefits package from day, for FREE, which includes:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services with access to video appointments for you and your family
- Access to Professional counsellors if required
- Financial support lines
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
If you are interested, please call Scott on 01745 887788 or apply below now!