Senior Surveyor - General Practice
Macdonald & Company are delighted to be working exclusively with a Chartered Surveying Practice based in North London on the appointment of a General Practice Surveyor.The companyassist with all aspects of asset management for both commercial and residential instructions, with specific expertise including valuation, agency, complex service change management, and lease advisory services.Theirmixed client base includes Plc Development Companies, Pension Funds, Trusts and Private individuals. They are nowseeking a senior Chartered Surveyor with at least two years post qualification experience. As a pivotal member oftheteam,theyexpect wider ranging expertise that will complement and hopefully extendtheirskills set. Although the role will be based out of North London, there is flexible/hybrid working on offer and will require some travel
to assets located in/around London and across to the South West.
- Be proficient in carrying out professional work - in particular rent review and lease renewals
- Carry out Commercial Property Management duties, including service charge budgeting, tenant liaison and property inspections
- Ensure any work carried out by contractors is to a high quality standard
- Provide valuation advice on a wide range of properties on differing bases to financial institutions and property investors.
- Asset Management of the client's portfolio, including providing acquisition and disposal advice
- MRICS Qualified (Being a Reg. Valuer, would be a bonus)
- Prior experience in a General Practice role or with a particular focus on Lease Advisory
- Have a strong technical and analytical background/mindset
- Full UK Driving licence
A competitive benefits package will be available for the right candidate, including:-
- Salary £45,000-£55,000
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 22 Days holiday, increasing to 27
- Company Car or Allowance
- Private Health cover
Please get in touch with Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880 orto find out more.