Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Online Learning Designer - Overseas Operations
Due to ongoing growth, we are recruiting for an Online Learning Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Trainer you will be responsible for the production of all digital training content for Jet2holidays colleagues in overseas destinations and the UK.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Deliver digital learning solutions which meet the training needs of the colleague, in line with the direction of the departments training strategy
- Collaborate with and Work as One Team with the Training Planning function, to ensure the best fit for the content is achieved
- Excellent digital content creation skills, using a variety of techniques and initiatives to ensure a fresh, innovative and interactive training offering
- A strong understanding of digital training platforms and implementing digital training plans to a large and varied population in customer facing roles
- The ability to turn around requests for digital training solutions at short notice while maintaining accuracy and quality of output
- An adaptable, flexible attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight timescales
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package
with fantastic opportunities for progression
in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!