Will you be the UX Designer who makes a difference? This is an exciting time to join us in redefining work for underserved Nurses and Carers by creating a biosphere of care, ensuring that every touchpoint with Newcross results in a positive experience they want to share with others.
Home Based and core hours to be worked between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Salary will be £50,000 - £60,000 with up to 10% annual bonus
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a UX Designer – In this role you will be conducting user research to better understand user’s pain-points and opportunities for improvement.
- Reviewing quantitative data to help inform design decisions
- Working with various stakeholders around the business to identify challenges and conceive of novel process improvements
- Creating and maintaining user personas, customer journey maps, information architecture diagrams, user flows and wireframes/low fidelity designs
- Creating prototypes to communicate solutions to stakeholders across the business
- Planning and conducting usability tests and synthesising results
- Thinking in terms of design systems, it’s a large product and we value rational design decisions
- Context switching between high-level product strategy and low-level design details
The skills that make you different – you will have experience of taking complicated user flows and simplifying them down to their essence.
- You will be confident with Figma and can support in the maintenance of a design system alongside other UI colleagues
- You can communicate effectively across the business, can manage expectations and keep others informed
- You will be able to continually push for a better understanding of the needs and perspectives of those outside their own viewpoint
- You will also ask a lot of questions, like to understand 'why' and are not afraid to put your ideas forward
- You will have a growth mindset with the ambition to see and believe in capabilities beyond the Horizon
- You can quickly gain an understanding of how the business works and are able to relate that to your own work
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus opportunity, bonus potential of up to 10%
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more