About the team and the opportunity
The product team is at the forefront of everything that CMC is looking to do over the next 10 years. We believe we have a genuine opportunity to change the relationships that people have with money and as a result, change their lives, and as the product designer you have a huge role to play
Were looking for a Senior Product Designer who is enthusiastic about solving complex problems and who will push boundaries, influence strategy, and have a strong impact on product execution and quality.
You'll get your hands dirty in all steps of product discovery and delivery. You'll be part of the whole product lifecycle, working closely with product managers, engineers, data analysts, and customers to bring amazing ideas to life.
On a typical day, you will
- Own design initiativesin small, multidisciplinary teams, and collaborate closely with others
- Work alongside a team of designers who are eager to learn from each other
- Do concepting and ideation, user flow design, detailed interaction design, and prototyping
- Create beautiful and elegant visual UI designs for both mobile and web
- Conduct or attend user research sessions, analysing and presenting findings
- Test assumptions with stakeholders and customers to pick the best solution for delivery
- Evaluate shipped work across multiple releases, perform continuous discovery and experimentation, and craft improvements
- Get user feedback
- Hand off to developers
- Contribute to our design culture through collaboration, presenting work and sharing feedback
You have the mind, heart, and skills of a holistic product designer, with a desire to delight users.
- You have extensive knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies
- You haveexperience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- You are a systemic thinker and can demonstrate the ability to translate complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- You have a strong desire to get to the root of customers' problems
- You know how to plan and conduct exploratory user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication skills:you can communicate research findings, complex conceptual ideas, and design decisions succinctly and effectively across different audiences
- You can deliver high-quality work at pace, and care about the impact of your work
- A high level of craft and attention to detail
CMC Markets is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.